Class 11th (Bridge Course)
A student when chose a subject and enters into class 11th, a makes a dynamic leap of his educational career. A lot of things academically, technically and emotionally changes for him. Or in other words we can say class 11th is a bridge between higher studies and high school studies. Therefore complete studies of class 11th is named “Bridge Course”.
This is a complete course for the students of class 11th (PCM/PCB). In this course complete syllabus of PCM and PCB will be covered at the standard of IITJEE and NEET examinations.
This course will be of 670 Hours which will be distributed as below
Delivery of Course:
The entire syllabus will be delivered in online model. All the classes will be covered in online mode.
- ⦁ 12 to 15 hours per week classes. ( 4 days in a week)
- ⦁ Weekly test in GyanSanchar App.
- ⦁ Topic DPPs and Topic test.
- ⦁ Recorded lectures for better understanding.
- ⦁ Entire course material for the students in print format.
- ⦁ Live classes in online mode (Every week 12 to 15 hours).
- ⦁ Faculty Video lectures will be available on individual login.
- ⦁ Complete assignment, its assessment will be available on student’s login.
- ⦁ Complete test series on IIT JEE and NEET Pattern. Test series will have a separate schedule.
GyanSanchar is providing 100% scholarship for online courses, Take up our scholarship test (GYANMANTHAN) and get up to 100% discount.